Monday, November 11, 2013

A shout out to Mister "The Artist."

I won't bore you with the details, but my wife and I were left stranded over the weekend due to car troubles.  One of the things I love about Austin is that the people here are very neighborly.  It's basically a big small town.  And a prime example of this town spirit is none other than "Jeremy The Artist!"

I've known Jeremy for a few years now.  We worked security on  two seasons of "Friday Night Lights" together.  Which he later turned into a comic book.   He is also Austin's undisputed master of "zombie caricature" turning regular folks into evil dead, for a affordable price. 

This weekend, he was a real life superhero.  Swooping in, not once but twice. For that, you get a some respect and a decent plug.  Thanks Jeremy, you're one of the good ones.







No comments:

Post a Comment